Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hilarious Happenings


My life has been pretty boring as of late.
I have been doing some summer cleaning, yeah, I am very aware I am a season late.
Better late than never... right?
Well, I was going through some of my books since I have no room for
them all and I stumbled upon some Chuck Norris joke
books that I got from a friend for a birthday a few summers ago.
They are so stupid but I find them stupidly hilarious!




"Chuck Norris can do push ups with both hands tied behind his back"

"Chuck Norris was the first person to tame a dinosaur"

"Chuck Norris was the first black president"

"Chuck Norris only has one hand... the upper hand"

"Chuck Norris's blood type is D.O.A"

"Chuck Norris won a staring contest against Medusa"



They are all so completely far fetched and random that they are hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment