Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow....

I seriously haven't posted in a while...
There have actually been some cool things that have happened.
I know that if you know me personally you realize I am basically a grandma at heart.
I enjoy my own company, sleeping as much as possible, paying for everything,
feeding as many people as possible for no reason at all and reading
ridiculous amounts of books. Including romance novels,
and I am not even remotely ashamed. Surprisingly enough, I actually did a few things this
summer that might just be worth mentioning in later posts.
Cool beans!

( Dex, my old baby-boy, looking so regal!) 

1) I went to a Yankee Game
 I know next to nothing about sports (less) but it was hilarious and so much fun. 

2) Got a big girl job

3) Saw Petey
Yes, I will explain at a later date who that is.

4) Went to Texas!!!!

5) Discovered my obscene amusement with bad jokes

6) My love of the show New Girl

7) Cassie's birthday!

8) More, more and more baking

9) Concerts with Jackie 

And other such shenanigans.
For me, I was a busy bee. Actually, it's kind of sad, but I am proud of myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Darlin', I appreciate that!

    Saw your blog loved it. Following you now :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete