Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ohhh the mind does wander on dreary days!

Hello!!!

I am feeling particularly cheerful today. There really is no rhyme or reason for such an extraordinary phenomenon to occur to, well, lil ol' me, but it has! I am in one of those rare moods. One of those no matter if mother nature decides that she is going to make it rain like a waterfall outside your windows, or that a meteor might just fall right on top of your car, you by jolly are in a GREAT mood! Yes, I am in one of those. Nothing particularly amazing happened today. I registered for classes at the local college so I could continue my wonderful education and I just finished applying to FIVE different jobs. That isn't the reason for all the joy that is seeming to ball inside me and burst out at the seams, there is none. I am just happy.

It's an amazing feeling! I want to go and dance in the rain but its currently stopped and my dog is looking super duper cuddly right now. So that has decided it folks, law & order and doggy cuddle time!


Ohhh Little Dexie!


Till later beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment