Friday, August 26, 2011

Shaking with excitement!!!!

Today is wonderful!!!

I mean despite the whole brother leaving for college and the impending hurricane of doom.
Other then that I got into a class that I wanted to get into AND I got called back for
an interview at Nordstrom! YES! My favorite store ever called me back.
I am beyond pumped right now. I have the option of getting a full time position,
that will be a ridiculous amount of work and I work on commission. 
It's going to be a challenge. An amazing challenge. This is such a blessing. 
I am getting a chance to try again. Getting a chance to prove to myself and all others 
that I CAN do this! I am so excited. 

I mean I get to work here


So neat and pretty!


Oh and have I mentioned the absolutely insanely amazingness that is their shoe section?
It is every girls shoe DREAM! 
I am busting at the seems, dancing all over the place, scream top of my lungs,
kind of happy right now!


I am going to go bask in the wonderfulness that is life!
Enjoy your day lovies!



No comments:

Post a Comment