Friday, October 5, 2012

Bare Burger

I have a craving y'all. A craving for a Bare Burger.
 
 
It's bad... and I know you are all sitting there thinking
"It's 10 am...What is wrong with you?"
Well if you are, then you OBVIOUSLY haven't tasted this slice of heaven.
So... I decided since I can't haul my butt all the way to Chelsea I would write about it
and let my self fantasize about actually eating said burger.
 
I was first introduced to Bare Burger this past summer by one of my
best friend's who took me there for a birthday lunch!
The day started out rainy and with me in a kind of piss poor mood.
I was excited to see my friend but I was turning 23 and of course it had to pour
when my friend and I had big plans to go thrift store hunting around the city.
Naturally, I was seriously bummed about that.
When I finally made my way into the city and we decided against doing our adventure,
She said she had found this restaurant on yelp and decided
we needed to try it out.
Boy, am I glad that she did. It's a GEM!
 
 
Will everyone just take a second and stare at that picture.
That perfectly toasted multi-grain bun, with the lightly charred burger
melted cheese, onions and lettuce for an added crunch.
Then you get to those fries, the perfect combination of crispy and soft centered.
 All which makes for a beyond heavenly, mouth watering experience.
And YES, people this is not just a quick bite, this is an EXPERIENCE.
 
 
 
To top it all off EVERYTHING is organic. Not just the grass fed meats or the all natural cheeses mind you. Everything, everything. From tables, chairs, even the floors
and right on down to the toilet paper.
If this place wasn't amazing enough as it is, the staff was so friendly and extremely attentive was
just the cherry on top of an amazing birthday afternoon.
They even gave me free ice cream with a cute little candle and sang happy birthday.
Mind you, I don't like ice cream but it was still the sweetest thing ever.
 
(This is classified as the worlds WORST photo of me ever. Look of a happy gremlin.)
 
 
 
 
(Notice, none of these pictures are mine. I found them on google since I took no pictures of my own.
if you know who they belong to please let me know & I will gladly give credit. )
 


No comments:

Post a Comment