Friday, February 17, 2012

Elegantly Inept

I swear this just hasn't really been my week folks! 


- Tripping UP the stairs, I swear that I have been walking up them perfectly for a good 18 years... at least! 

- Deciding that you just NEED to rock out to Queen while baking up a storm of Chocolate chip cookies only to attempt to break out the Michael Jackson spin (I mean you're home alone, What can possibly go wrong?!?) only to knock the whole container of flour onto the floor!

- Using the "other" shower for once but forget all your shampoo and soaps in your shower. So you have to slyly run across the house freezing cold, coming back to the other shower slipping on your wet feet marks and pulling the towel bar out of the wall! 

(Old me says BOO! oh and ignore my mom haha)

Oh man! Sweet right?! I am just great company, lemme tell ya! Totally not embarrassing. 
Luckily no one saw these mishaps. 

But on a Happy note:

- I ATE REAL FOOD TODAY!!!!! 
Like a WHOLE turkey sandwich.  Granted it was cut up in miniscule pieces 
and took me near an hour but Hey, I take what I can get. 
Next up: French Fries :)



No comments:

Post a Comment