Friday, February 24, 2012

Slutty Brownies?!

That's right y'all. 
We have had a request by some friends up here to make some "slutty brownies"!
What an odd name, I guess it's because of all the canoodling that they are doing with the oreos and
chocolate chip cookies that these bars involve. 

I took a quick look around online and most of the recipes I found called for box made mixes. We don't do that type of thing here, I like giving myself a challenge so I am gonna attempt to make up
a new cookie and brownie recipe for this one. I will post that once I get it just right!

Here is the box recipes if you are in a bind for time or would like less of a mess! haha



1 box Chocolate chip cookie mix
1 box Brownie mix
2 packs of Oreo's (single sleeved)
2 Eggs
Oil for box mixes

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pull out a deep baking pan, line with wax paper or coat with non-stick spray. Follow directions on box mixes. After line the bottom of the cookie sheet with your chocolate chip cookie mix. After spreading it evenly across the bottom place a whole layer of Oreos. On top of this finally scrap in the brownie mixture. 
Bake for 30 mins and wah lah! (?) Perfect comfort food in under an hour!

Happy Eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment