Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Longings!

It was an absolutely fantastically beautiful day today. 60 degrees people, in NEW YORK! This is unheard of... well not really considering that it happened today, but whatever. I didn't do anything too exciting but I did take an extra long walk with my puppers. The ever loving "biggie smalls" aka Dexter, my little black bear!

(I am SUCH a fashion plate! Ow oww, I mean look at those chicken legs!)

(Creepy Garage Barn)

(Everyone needs some good tacky yard art)

(There's my little fella!)

(Spring time already?!?? I wish)

(Man, I really hate that brown color)

(Look at the sml. creepy Underground railroad window! eek )


(The lightening tree... cool isn't it?!)

(He was on a mission folks!)



(He's my little cuddle bunny!)


Well y'all there's a little piece of my world! 
I should probably get to sleep but I am just too hyper.
Dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment