Monday, March 12, 2012

Bright Days and Wistful Thinking

This time last year I was aboard a lovely cruise liner with four of my lovely friends!


Long lazy days filled with sun, laughter, friendly islanders / strangers, great food, dancing and karaoke! I mean what can be better? Not many things come to my mind. Though, I have to say the whole the boat is moving and you randomly realize it kind of freaked me out. Not to mention my intense fear of heights and walking near the railing of the ship was totally out of the question! It's totally possible for all the welded hinges to come undone and me to topple into the shark and crazy big scary eight armed octopus infested waters. I mean, everyone said the Titanic was unsinkable, and look at what happened with that! And what animal wouldn't want to eat my boney butt? Exactly!

I can't forget spinnakers, DJ MopTop, the super sweet contests, bar crawls (in which I drank basically nothing) with awesome irish car bombs, little kids running around, yoga class with the super duper cute Swedish instructor ;) Hey Andrew! It was a fantastic time. I would love to go back or to even take a year and work on a liner myself. 

Well, here goes my picture spamming:

















One of the best vacations I have ever had!
I miss these girls so much.
Promise tomorrow I will post a recipe, I know I have been seriously slacking on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment