Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What is that sweet sound I hear?!

I believe that is the sound of victory folks.
That's right, I have finally managed to bake something that my picky brooklyn conservative father enjoys. YUP! I am pretty sure my whole entire day is made now. He has currently had 4 of my new Raspberry Tassie's in the past 10 minutes. This is a night that will go down in history people.... okay more like my personal journal, that is actually just me writing it here because every time I attempt to have a personal journal I fail miserably. Anyway, there is my ADD kicking in again... My dad always tells me to find a new hobby because I tend to make things he doesn't like to eat, but today the man has eaten his words! 

I truly have won this round.
And here are a picture of the lovely new 
Oatmeal Applesauce cookies with Maple Frosting I made today.



Post the recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment