Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Random Realizations

Lately, there are a few things that I have realized...


1. That the speed meter things, ya know those big boxy things left by the police on the sides of the road that tell you how fast you are going, I have no idea what their real names are. No, that isn't my realization. It's that they actually read your speed whichever way you are going. For some reason this never occurred to me. Obviously they don't just all the sudden lose the capability to read your speed when you are facing away from them! Stupid Sydney!

2. That green pasta (aka spinach pasta) tastes JUST as good as the real kind. And no matter what your folks try to tell you it isn't that color because it's old!

3. I have blue eyes and I am convinced if I didn't have them then I just wouldn't be as cool!

4. I am immensely lucky for the family and friends that I have. They are all seriously exceptional. I can not name anyone that I truly dislike in my life, there is no one. 

5. That whenever I walk in the door my dog greets me with a couple of sneezes and a butt wag.

6. That it's totally fine I laugh obnoxiously loud at work and my coworkers call me from across the store to tell me to shush!

7. There will never be anything better then getting into bed at night. Especially a cold bed, for some reason I LOVE getting into a cold bed. 

8. Commercials are steadily becoming just as awesome as all the TV shows I watch. Thank you TV advertisement God's you are awesome! 

9. Sicilian pizza is SO much better then regular pizza because their is basically like a trillion times the crust. I mean, isn't the crust everyones favorite part of the pizza?

10. That I suck at scrabble / words with friends / scramble... because even though I always thought I had a superior vocabulary, I actually don't. It's sorely lacking. I need to break out the dictionary and hop on the word a day bandwagon.


I could probably sit here and write a million more but then you will realize how big of an airhead I can be at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment